Twice A Day, Every Day


Every day the sun sets and the sun rises the winter season is when were able to witness it the most. This is because we're usually up before the sun has risen and we're still awake when it sets in the earlier hours. Two times a day we get the chance to experience the exchanging of colours in the sky, in all the days you've lived multiplied by two how many times have you seen the sun rise or set? How many times have you truly acknowledged it?

I've attempted to display the progression of colours over a period of time before, with my autumn post, emphasis on the word attempted, but this time I've had more opportunities than once a year and it happened a lot faster. While I was working, I looked out my window and around the time the sun usually sets I started to take pictures. I attempted to take a picture every 3 minutes of the same part of the sky,this was a little more difficult than I thought it would be, there were other parts of the sky that I thought showed the change in colour better, taking a picture every three minutes is difficult and taking it from the same spot is hard too. All I know is that if anyone actually saw me taking the pictures they'd have been wondering what I was doing every three minutes for an hour.

Despite all this, I've decided to show you the pictures that I took on that attempt because if you concentrate on the colours themselves I think they display the progression well. I took around 40 pictures which mathematically doesn't add up if we were to assume that I took a picture every three minutes for an hour but trust me I did. And I can't show you all 40 of them so I've tried to whittle it down and show you a few pictures next to each other speeding up the sunset.



The point I think I'm trying to make here, is that there are many beautiful things in the world and you don't have to travel very far to see them or appreciate them, in this case all you have to do is look out of the window. I hope you like my attempt at taking pictures, all I can say is I try and I really do enjoy taking them, I've got an Instagram account where I'll be posting up these pictures of the sunset and any other pictures, so do follow me at : throughmyblueshoes. Send me any sunset pictures through Instagram or Twitter , leave me a comment below letting me know what your favourite part of the sunset is, is it the burning orange stage, or the entrance of the deep purple I personally can't pick I love it all.

Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/throughmyshoes

Follow me on Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12758013

Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/throughmyblueshoes/

Follow me on google +: +Through My Blue Shoes

Until the next time,

Goodbye.

Comments

  1. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much that's very kind of you :) I've just been on your blog and it's beautiful, your pictures aand posts are amazing :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts